PgNext 2012 CFP extended!

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема PgNext 2012 CFP extended!
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
April 17, 2012

PgNext, The next PostgreSQL conference in the PostgreSQL Conference
series has extended its Call for Papers until April 30, 2012 with a
speaker notification date of May 7, 2012.

As always content is key and we have already secured the two of the four
full day trainings, Practical PostgreSQL Administration from community
member Jim Mlgodeski and the usual excellent Performance material from
Major Contributor Greg Smith of 2nd Quadrant.

The last conference succeeded in funding two features for the community,
this year we are hoping to fund three. Please stay tuned for more
information as it develops.

The call for papers is open with the following new schedule:

January 19th: Talk submission opens
April 30th: Talk submission closes
May 7th: Speaker notification

Submit: https://www.postgresqlconference.org/talk_types

Lastly, Command Prompt would like to thank the members of the PgNext
committee. They have been a great help in determining the future
direction of the conferences.
@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Certified Engineer program ...
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Certified Engineer program ...