Re: BUG #6591: pg_dump version not compatible

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: BUG #6591: pg_dump version not compatible
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 15.04.2012 22:07, helgisteinar@gmail.com wrote:

> Bug reference:      6591
> Logged by:          Helgi Steinar
> Email address:      helgisteinar@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.1.3
> Operating system:   Mac OSX 10.7.3
>
> I downloaded and installed the version of Postgres using the installer from
> http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload#osx
>
> When trying to use pg_dump the result is
>
> pg_dump: server version: 9.1.3; pg_dump version: 9.0.5

You need to use a pg_dump version that's greater than or equal to the
version of the server. It looks like your pg_dump binary is not the
version that comes with the server installer. Maybe you had an older
version of PostgreSQL installed already, and running "pg_dump" in a
shell picked up the older version? Check your $PATH.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas