Re: Tab completion not working on OSX Lion (10.7.3)

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: Tab completion not working on OSX Lion (10.7.3)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/13/2012 10:27 AM, Bryan Hughes wrote:
> Prior to updating my Snow Leopard Mac to OSX Lion (10.7.3), I was able
> to open psql from a terminal and then use "tab complete" to
> auto-complete table or field names (i.e., "select * from [TAB -- list
> of table names]"). Unfortunately, something appears to have changed
> and tab complete now does nothing.
>
> Does anyone know of a fix for this problem?
Not familiar with PostgreSQL on Mac but I believe that tab-complete
requires readline support so perhaps you ended up with a psql without
readline or you are missing some necessary libraries.

Cheers,
Steve

От: Phoenix Kiula
Сообщение: Re: PGBouncer help (how to get it working)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Tab completion not working on OSX Lion (10.7.3)