Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 crash on user defined C language function

От Vincas Dargis
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 crash on user defined C language function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yeah, original example took command from arguments, I simply forgot to
revert changes to original.

Though it's not the problem, it is something with calling other
functions under some kind environment I got. Your test was successful
for "obviously it should work" reason, but it's something wrong for me
that server crashes before executing "INFO 5"...