Re: Re: Please help me to take a look of the erros in my functions. Thanks.

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Re: Please help me to take a look of the erros in my functions. Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/03/12 10:49 AM, leaf_yxj wrote:
> --- I amn't sure what's differences between truncate and delete in
> postgresql. Could you do me a favour to tell me about this.

delete has to go through and flag each tuple for deletion so vacuum can
eventually go through and reclaim them for reuse.   truncate wipes the
whole table out, including 0 length the files.

Сообщение: Re: Please help me to take a look of the erros in my functions. Thanks.
Сообщение: Re: Please help me to take a look of the erros in my functions. Thanks.