patch for a locale-specific bug in regression tests (REL9_1_STABLE)

От Tomas Vondra
Тема patch for a locale-specific bug in regression tests (REL9_1_STABLE)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I've noticed a locale-specific bug in regression tests, I discovered
thanks to the new "magpie" buildfarm member (testing "cs_CZ" locale).
The problem is in "foreign_data" where the output is sorted by a column,
and "cs_CZ" behaves differently from "C" and "en_US".

More precisely, in "C" it's true that ('s4' < 'sc') but that's not true
in cs_CZ (and supposedly some other locales).

I've fixed this by replacing 'sc' with 't0' which seems to fix the
ordering (and should work with other locales too). See the patch attached.

kind regards
Tomas

Вложения