Re: pgsql_fdw, FDW for PostgreSQL server

От Shigeru Hanada
Тема Re: pgsql_fdw, FDW for PostgreSQL server
Дата
Re: pgsql_fdw, FDW for PostgreSQL server
Список pgsql-hackers
(2012/03/06 19:09), Albe Laurenz wrote:
> I know this is not the latest version, but I played around with it and
> tickled a bug.
> It seems to have a problem with rolled back subtransactions.

Thanks for the report!

The problem was in cleanup_connection, which is called at end of
transactions.  Connection should be closed only when the trigger is a
top level transaction and it's aborting, but isTopLevel flag was not
checked.  I fixed the bug and added regression tests for such cases.

Attached patches also contains changes to catch up to the redesign of
PlanForeignScan.

Regards,
--
Shigeru Hanada