Error "column not found in pgSet: current_query"

От Colin Beckingham
Тема Error "column not found in pgSet: current_query"
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Using OpenSUSE 12.1, latest 1.15 Dev

(NTF, did a git pull to update my source install this morning and had to
do a "bash bootstrap" to get rid of make errors. Works ok now.)

After click on 'server status' pgadmin warned me that I did not have
server instrumentation installed. I went to yast and installed the
postgresql-contrib and restarted the postgresql server. This allowed the
button "Fix it" to appear and I clicked this. Now I no longer get the
warnings that I have no instrumentation installed.

Now, on click 'server status' I go straight to server status window, but
this is overlaid by a message box "column not found in pgSet:
current_query". Repeated clicks on OK in msg box have no effect.
Repeated clicks on the server status window X control eventually bring
up a 'Force quit' dialog which allows me to stop the application.

--
---
Colin Beckingham