Re: Upgrade to 9.1 causing function problem

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Upgrade to 9.1 causing function problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/23/2012 01:08 PM, Willem Buitendyk wrote:
> I have it set in postgresql.conf and I've also used:
>
> alter user postgres set search_path = crabdata,public;
>
> looking at the logs after issuing the above alter user command I get:
>
> 2012-02-23 13:03:09 PST    WARNING    invalid value for parameter "search_path": "crabdata, public"
> 2012-02-23 13:03:09 PST    DETAIL    schema "crabdata" does not exist

> I should note this is on Windows 7 64 bit - using the 32 bit installation of postgresql 9.1

How are you doing these changes, via psql or PgAdmin or both?
Is the previous 8.4 instance of Postgres still up and running?
Are you sure you are only working with one database cluster?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: Upgrade to 9.1 causing function problem
Сообщение: Re: Upgrade to 9.1 causing function problem