Re: psqlODBC driver version compatibility with PostgreSQL database

От Harun Trefry
Тема Re: psqlODBC driver version compatibility with PostgreSQL database
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

Yes you can.

As always, testing is the only was to guarantee that your application(s) will work with this setup, but it should be fine.

Regards,
Harun Trefry

The information contained in this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please promptly notify the sender by reply email and then delete the email and destroy any printed copy. If you have received this email in error, you must not disclose or use this information in any way.