Re: [v9.2] Add GUC sepgsql.client_label

От Yeb Havinga
Тема Re: [v9.2] Add GUC sepgsql.client_label
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2012-02-05 10:09, Kohei KaiGai wrote:
> The attached part-1 patch moves related routines from hooks.c to
> label.c because of references to static variables. The part-2 patch
> implements above mechanism.

I took a short look at this patch but am stuck getting the regression
test to run properly.

First, patch 2 misses the file sepgsql.sql.in and therefore the creation
function command for sepgsql_setcon is missing.

When that was solved, ./test_psql failed on the message that the psql
file may not be of object type unconfined_t. Once it was changed to
bin_t, the result output for the domain transition gives differences on
this output (the other parts of label.sql were ok) :

--
-- Test for Dynamic Domain Transition
--
/usr/bin/runcon: /usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql: Permission denied
/usr/bin/runcon: /usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql: Permission denied

However when I connect to the regression database directly, I can
execute the first setcon command but get
regression=# SELECT
sepgsql_setcon('unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0:c0.c12');
ERROR:  SELinux: security policy violation

logfile shows
LOG:  SELinux: denied { dyntransition }
scontext=unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0
tcontext=unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0:c0.c12 tclass=process

So maybe this is because my start domain is not s0-s0:c0.c1023

However, when trying to run bash or psql in domain
unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023 I get permission
denied.

Distribution is FC15, sestatus
SELinux status:                 enabled
SELinuxfs mount:                /selinux
Current mode:                   enforcing
Mode from config file:          enforcing
Policy version:                 24
Policy from config file:        targeted

--
Yeb Havinga
http://www.mgrid.net/