Re: \Copy and "Copy With Headers" -- every day these bug me.

От Jorge Tornero - Listas
Тема Re: \Copy and "Copy With Headers" -- every day these bug me.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello All,

This is my first message to the list son I'll do a little introduction
about  myself. My name is Jorge Tornero and I am a research assistant at
Spanish Institute of Oceanography laboratory at Cadiz, Spain. I use
pgadmin mainly to mantain the data I store into several postgresql
databases because, if I tell you the truth, pgadmin is nowadays (for me)
the best tool to edit my data (openoffice ad ?dbc drivers don't behave
very well from me)

My question is: Is it possible to change the behavior of the enter keys
when you view/edit data?  The keypad enter key and the other enter key
(in the alphanumeric zone) behave different: While keypad enter key
makes the editable "cell" go down after you push it, the other key
(alphanumeric) makes it go right and then, when the final field of a row
is reached, jumps to first column of the next row. I think that this
could be improved if the behavior is configurable, because numeric data
is mainly typed with the keypad. But I have looking around and looks
like there is no chance of changing it, at least by mean of the GUI
Anyone can help?

Best regards

Jorge Tornero