Re: Notify system doesn't recover from "No space" error

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Notify system doesn't recover from "No space" error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> In continued digging through logs I found something to indicate
> the transaction on which COMMIT failed for 2528 of the failures.
> In all cases the transaction made a change which would have fired
> a NOTIFY at commit (in a deferred trigger).
Arg.  Sorry, I got confused there.  No deferred trigger involved in
the triggered change notification; that is only in the replication
code.  I haven't seen anything to suggest that the replication
trigger is contributing to this, but I guess I couldn't rule it out,
either.
-Kevin

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: Notify system doesn't recover from "No space" error
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: When do we lose column names?