Re: patch for preventing the specification of conflicting transaction read/write options

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: patch for preventing the specification of conflicting transaction read/write options
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Chetan Suttraway <chetan.suttraway@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> This is regarding the TODO item:
> "Prevent the specification of conflicting transaction read/write
> options"
>
> listed at:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

Thanks for chipping away at items on the list.
> Please pass on any inputs on the patch.
Right now we want people focusing on fixing bugs and reviewing
patches submitted by the start of the current CommitFest.  Please
add this to the open CF so we don't lose track of it.
-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Removing special case OID generation
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: double writes using "double-write buffer" approach [WIP]