Re: patch for implementing SPI_gettypemod()

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: patch for implementing SPI_gettypemod()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Chetan Suttraway  wrote:
> Robert Haas  wrote:
>> Please add this to the next CommitFest:
>>
>> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open
> At the given link, I am able to choose only "System administration"
> under commitfest topic.
> I think there has to be "server features" or "Miscellaneous".
I created all the topics from the last CF, in the same order, and
moved this to "Replication and Recovery" -- it is about the ability
to recover if the OS crashes around the time initdb completes, right?
-Kevin

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: controlling the location of server-side SSL files
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: patch for implementing SPI_gettypemod()