Re: pgsql: Resolve timing issue with logging locks for Hot Standby.

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Resolve timing issue with logging locks for Hot Standby.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

On 01/30/2012 10:45 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Another aspect of this is that when the same-or-almost-the-same patch
> is applied to multiple branches, it's a *lot* easier for future
> archeology in the commit logs if the patch goes into all the affected
> branches at the same time (and with the same commit message, please).

Yeah, I've been pinged on this before, for exactly this reason. It makes
release note preparation significantly easier, AIUI.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Resolve timing issue with logging locks for Hot Standby.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Resolve timing issue with logging locks for Hot Standby.