Re: PGbouncer for Windows 2008

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: PGbouncer for Windows 2008
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi.

John-san, thanks!

to Edison-san.
It is necessary to perform it in an administrator's mode.

Please see,
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgbouncer/try_64bit/regsvr32_pgevent.png
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgbouncer/try_64bit/running_pgbouncer.png

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

От: Chris Angelico
Сообщение: Re: Best way to create unique primary keys across schemas?
От: Sim Zacks
Сообщение: Re: update with from