Re: Exclusive row locks not release

От Mark van Leeuwen
Тема Re: Exclusive row locks not release
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 20/01/2012 4:40 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Mark van Leeuwen<markvl@internode.on.net>  writes:
>> I have a case where exclusive row locks have been placed on a table and
>> I don't what process has the locks or how they might be released.
>> The locks are still there even after I have restarted the database.
> Uncommitted prepared transaction, perhaps?  Look into pg_prepared_xacts.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Yes, that was it. Don't have much experience with Postgresql - had
expected all locks would have been released by stopping the database.

I used ROLLBACK PREPARED transaction_id to remove the locks.

Thanks for your help,
Mark

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Exclusive row locks not release
От: "P. Broennimann"
Сообщение: dblink (INSERT ..... RETURNING)