Re: Full text search - How to build a filtering dictionary

От Antonio Franzoso
Тема Re: Full text search - How to build a filtering dictionary
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for reply,
there is any simplest way? I have to do just a simple map (in a similar
way of synonym dictionary), set the TSL_FILTER flag (if there's a map
for a token) and then pass the normalized token to my own thesaurus
dictionary. I'm working on Windows and I've to write a C library to do
these operations (and I cannot see the unaccent code because it's a dll
file).
If there is no other solution, I though that I can integrate this
filtering dictionary in the thesaurus in a similar way:

token: lemma, term1, term2,....

where token is the denormalized term, lemma is one entry of thesaurus
and term1, term2,... are terms associated with lemma in the original
thesaurus structure. What do you think about this solution?