Discovering the most searched values for a field

От alexandre - aldeia digital
Тема Discovering the most searched values for a field
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

Is there a simple way (or a tool) to discover the most searched values
in a field from a table ?

In the pg_stats, I can see the most common values generated by ANALYZE,
but I want to know how many queries are using this values. With this
information and the other statistics, I want to create partial indexes
or use table partitioning to create some benchmarks to speed up the
database access.

Best regards.