Re: Fate of pgFoundry

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Fate of pgFoundry
Дата
Список pgsql-www
>> However, when we previously had this discussion, there were a list of
>> things to be done in the months leading up to killing off pgFoundry.  As
>> far as I know, none of those things were actually done.
>
> ... like, say, notifying projects and giving them a reasonable
> opportunity to migrate someplace else?  AFAIR there has been never been
> any clear statement of intent to shut down pgfoundry, just some vague
> grumblings of annoyance from the admin team.

Right.  Also:

-- providing file storage location for community files (such as
graphics, documents, etc.)

-- moving still-active community (as opposed to project-specific)
mailing lists from various projects (GSOC, press, etc.)

-- moving source code for projects which have interesting code but no
longer have a project lead to another source code host

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.