Re: Patch: Platform-independent SSPI authentication support

От Christian Ullrich
Тема Re: Patch: Platform-independent SSPI authentication support
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
* Dave Cramer wrote:

> You mentioned that this works only on java 6. Will it compile on java 1.4 ?

I believe so (though I cannot claim to know for sure). My additions
(which consist of one whole line of code) do not reference any classes
that are not already used in the surrounding driver.

Whether the modified MakeGSS will run on Java 1.4, I'm not so sure,
because support for the SPNEGO mechanism (1.3.6.1.5.5.2) was only
added in Java 6. If that is a problem, the change to MakeGSS can be
left out without losing functionality or introducing interoperability
issues.

--
Christian