Re: URGENT: temporary table not recognized?

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: URGENT: temporary table not recognized?
Дата
Re: URGENT: temporary table not recognized?  (Phoenix Kiula <phoenix.kiula@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 01/06/2012 01:11 PM, Phoenix Kiula wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Tom Lane<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>  wrote:
>> Phoenix Kiula<phoenix.kiula@gmail.com>  writes:
>>> Hi. I'm using Postgresql 9.0.5, and the connection is made via pgbouncer.
>> Perhaps pgbouncer is redirecting the second command to a different
>> session?
>>

> Thanks Tom. I'm in the exact same session in my terminal, and the
> commands are entered within 2 seconds of each other. With copy/paste,
> maybe split microseconds of each other.
>
> How can I make sure pgbouncer takes it all in the same session? I also
> tried the two commands within a transaction.

Sounds like you are using statement pooling - every statement can be
assigned to a different server connection. You may need transaction
pooling or session pooling:

http://pgbouncer.projects.postgresql.org/doc/usage.html

Cheers,
Steve

Сообщение: Re: please help understand freeing shared buffers
Сообщение: Re: please help understand freeing shared buffers