Re: Postgresql Replication Performance

От Aleksej Trofimov
Тема Re: Postgresql Replication Performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 01/04/2012 12:41 PM, Saurabh wrote:
> Thank you all for the valuable information. Now we have decide to go
> with streaming replication. I did the setup on machine and it is
> working good. Now I have to implement the automatic failover. Please
> share a solution for the same.
>
> Saurabh Gupta

You ca use pgpool-II for automatic failover and connection cache. This
article is good enough
http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/contrib_docs/simple_sr_setting/index.html

Also do not forget to configure Postgres max_connections >= (pgpool)
num_init_children*max_pool if you'll use connections cache.

--
Best regards

Aleksej Trofimov

От: Saurabh
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Replication Performance
От: "Strange, John W"
Сообщение: Re: Slow nested loop execution on larger server