Re: 16-bit page checksums for 9.2

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: 16-bit page checksums for 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Simon Riggs  wrote:
> My focus was on getting something working first, then tuning. If
> we're agreed that we have everything apart from the tuning then we
> can proceed with tests to see which works better.
Sure.  I just think you are there already except for what I got into.
FWIW, moving the modulus application out of the loop is a very
trivial change and has no affect on the results; it's strictly a
performance issue.
-Kevin

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: 16-bit page checksums for 9.2
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: 16-bit page checksums for 9.2