Re: Current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

От Jan Bakuwel
Тема Re: Current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi David,

> Start a "savepoint" before each sub-update and rollback to the savepoint if the update fails, and then try again with
differentdata.  If it succeeds you then release the savepoint anad move on.

Yeah... not ideal in my case & will result in "messy" code...

Would be nice to have an option in PostgreSQL something along the lines
of:  'abort-transaction-on-constraint-violation = false'....

Jan

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: Current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
От: Leif Biberg Kristensen
Сообщение: Re: Current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block