Re: WIP: cross column stats revisited ...

От Boszormenyi Zoltan
Тема Re: WIP: cross column stats revisited ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> On Nov 30, 2011, at 2:38 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> 2011/9/13 PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres@cybertec.at>:
>>> hello everybody,
>>>
>>> here is the next version of the cross column patch.
>>> in the meantime zoli and i managed to make the cross column sampling work.
>>> some prototype syntax is already working and we are able to store cross column data.
>>> next on the list is further planner integration and finally some support for joins (which is the main point of our
work).

>>> feedback is highly welcome ;).
>> Did this get added to a CommitFest at any point?  If not, and you
>> still want feedback, please add it here:
>>
>> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open
> Sorry if this is just noise, but I don't see this on the current commit fest. Did this get pulled in somewhere? I'd
hateto see this ball get dropped...

the last published patch doesn't apply without rejects to
current GIT, we are working on finishing it.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Zoltán Böszörményi

От: Alex Hunsaker
Сообщение: Re: Review: Non-inheritable check constraints