Looking for an experienced PostgreSQL DBA

От Kelly Taylor
Тема Looking for an experienced PostgreSQL DBA
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Hi,

We are an IT services company based in Weybridge, Surrey. We are looking
for an experienced PostgreSQL DBA to assist with supporting and
maintaining over 100 servers  for one of our customers. We are looking
for someone who can work at our offices, Mon-Fri, 9am-5.30pm with
possibility of being on call.
If you are interested then please contact kelly.taylor@siriusit.co.uk.

Kind regards

Kelly

--
Account Manager

Sirius Corporation Ltd

Tel: 0870 608 0063
Mobile: 07810 333990

Fax: 01932 841 488

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: