Re: JDBC Statement.setQueryTimeout : is there plan to implement this?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: JDBC Statement.setQueryTimeout : is there plan to implement this?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 14/12/2011 9:29 PM, Sylvain Mougenot wrote:
> Even if the behaviour is not implemented, I guess it could be "mocked"
> if the call to Statement.setQueryTimeout(int seconds) generated the
> select statement "SELECT statement_timeout(SEC)".
> I know this is not ideal but could solve the problem temporarily.
> I could even be turned on by some driver settings.

Please search the mailing list archives for discussion on this topic:

http://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=setQueryTimeout+&l=&d=-1&s=d
<http://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=setQueryTimeout+&l=&d=-1&s=d>

IIRC there are server backend changes required to make it possible to
implement setQueryTimeout, and nobody's come up with an acceptable
patch. I haven't followed the issue so I could easily be mistaken, though.
--
Craig Ringer

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: