Re: Having Issue Getting the Postgresql Service to Start

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Having Issue Getting the Postgresql Service to Start
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 14/12/2011 12:10 AM, Sogard, Michael (DPS) wrote:

Removing the administrator rights worked and the service is now able to start over the domain. Thanks for the help!

Glad to hear it.

I'm inclined to think Pg needs a better error message in the logs and/or to emit a service log warning when this condition is detected, since I've seen several people confused by it over time.

--
Craig Ringer