Problem with pdAdminIII and postgres 9.1.2 on Solaris 10?

От Petra Systems
Тема Problem with pdAdminIII and postgres 9.1.2 on Solaris 10?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi:    I am running postgres 8,3 and 9.1.2 concurrently on solaris 10
08/11.  pgAdminIII handles the 8.3 cluster very well but for the 9.1.2
cluster it will not display the databases.  It throws error messages to
the effect that it can't find columns such as datconfig.  The version of
pgAdmin that we are using is 1.8.4.  I noticed that for solaris there
does not seem to be a 1.14 version.  Is there a problem and if so is
there a work around?

Regards,

--
Rich Rutkowski