Re: BUG #6331: Cross compile error/aborts. Works if '--disable-spinlock' is used

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: BUG #6331: Cross compile error/aborts. Works if '--disable-spinlock' is used
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 13/12/11 08:43, Tom Lane wrote:
> Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au> writes:
>> because AFAIK there's no ARM asm code or ARM gcc intrinsics hidden away
>> in Pg, and that'd be the only other way to get those kinds of errors.
> No, you're mistaken about that: we do have inline assembly code in
> s_lock.h, and this message does look to be complaining about that code,
> because "swpb %0, %0, [%2]" is exactly what the TAS() macro generates
> for ARM.
Ah - my mistake, and thanks for the correction. I really should've seen
that.

--
Craig Ringer

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6331: Cross compile error/aborts. Works if '--disable-spinlock' is used
От: John Lumby
Сообщение: Re: LIKE predicate and ERROR: 42P22: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison - HINT: Use the COLLATE clause ...