Re: pg_restore --no-post-data and --post-data-only

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: pg_restore --no-post-data and --post-data-only
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/8/11 9:18 PM, Joachim Wieland wrote:
> If you ask pg_restore to restore a section out of an archive which
> doesn't have this section, there is no error and the command just
> succeeds. This is what I expected and I think it's the right thing to
> do but maybe others think that
> there should be a warning.

Andrew and I discussed this previously.  It's consistent with how we
treat other options in pg_restore.  It may be that we should be
consistently treating all options differently, but I don't think that's
specific to this patch.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.