Re: Hope for a new PostgreSQL era?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Hope for a new PostgreSQL era?
Дата
Re: Hope for a new PostgreSQL era?
Список pgsql-general
On 12/08/11 11:16 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>> um, I believe this is referring to Oracle RAC clustering, not HA
>> active/standby. I seriously doubt Oracle is dropping RAC.
>
> I meant worrying about it for Pg.

the odds of Postgres developing something as complex and intricate as
RAC are probably between zilch and none.  RAC was for many years
completely unusable, and even now, its complicated, fragile, and expensive.

Сообщение: Re: Hope for a new PostgreSQL era?
Сообщение: Re: Hope for a new PostgreSQL era?