Re: JDBC with SSL

От Magosányi Árpád
Тема Re: JDBC with SSL
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Maybe a take in the wrong direction, but have you checked that all certs
are existing and valid throughout the certificate chain?
I am talking about both the server and the client side.
(Yes, you have already said that it does work with psql, so the question
is whether all certs and the key are imported correctly into the keystore.)

BTW I have found more convenient to use the same keystore for both the
client cert/key and the trust anchors.