Re: BUG #6327: Prefix full-text-search fails for hosts with complicated names

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: BUG #6327: Prefix full-text-search fails for hosts with complicated names
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 05-12-2011 12:29, Marcin Kasperski wrote:
>>> 'goog:*'  matches  google.com
>>> but 'e-goog:*' does not match e-google.com
>>>
>> It is a known limitation. The text search parser ignores some uncommon cases.
>> See TODO and archives.
>
> Could you suggest me what to look for? I don't see anything related on
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo#Text_Search
> and I already tried numerous  searches to find similar problems, but
> failed to locate anything related…

Improve handling of plus signs in email address user names, and perhaps
improve URL parsing

Search for "url text search parser" in the archives.

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira       http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6327: Prefix full-text-search fails for hosts with complicated names
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: possible bug seen with -DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS and changing GUCs