Re: Postgresql + corrupted disk = data loss. (Need help for database recover)

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Postgresql + corrupted disk = data loss. (Need help for database recover)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2.12.2011 09:16, Oleg Serov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> i've don't try to do reindex. There was enough space.

Not sure whether you tried to reindex or not. And what do you mean by
'there was enough space'? For example with ext2 (and ext3/ext4) it was
rather simple to exhaust inodes long before the device was actually
full. What filesystem are you using, anyway?

This seems like a I/O issue, you should check the hardware and the
settings (e.g. what caches are enabled etc.). Post more details, if
possible. Have you checked S.M.A.R.T. info from the drives?

> And i have a full data-directory backup, when i've stop server, before
> start.

Good. Have you moved it to a different machine? Otherwise you don't have
a backup, just a copy.

Tomas