Re: eclipse update source?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: eclipse update source?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Magosányi Árpád wrote:

> I cannot find an eclipse update source for postgresql jdbc. Where
> is it/what is the way to satisfy the dependency for 'package
> org.postgresql [8.3.0,9.0.0)' ?
> Downloading the jdbc driver and putting it to the ecliipse plugins
> directory does not seems to work...

I wasn't aware that anyone had packaged the PostgreSQL JDBC driver as
an eclipse plugin.  Have you been using such a package?  If so, where
did you get it?  If not, download the jar file as others have
suggested, and put it on your runtime classpath.  If you are using
any of the classes directly, rather than going through the standard
interface, you will also need to add the jar to you build path.

-Kevin