Re: PostgreSQL uninstall fails

От J.V.
Тема Re: PostgreSQL uninstall fails
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL uninstall fails  (Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>)
Список pgsql-general
So if there is only one versin of postgeSQL installed and no other
products with the name "postgres", which I am guessing is very typical
in most instances, can I change the uninstaller to delete/remove
everything that this installer installed?

If there is another instance, it would leave the common things around of
course, but uninstalling a single instance leaves a lot of droppings
around that need to be manually cleaned up.

J.V.