Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 11/11/11 20:51, Torsten Zuehlsdorff wrote:

> So either your statement is wrong or the manual. ;) If there is the
> possibility to lose data just because of this kind of
> missconfiguration, we should accept Roberts patch.
>
> Greetings,
> Torsten

Robert's patch is based on a complete mis-assessment risk and
misunderstanding of sane network configuration. No-one can sensibly
support a position to redefine 'localhost' to mean what it should never
mean.

regards

Mark

Сообщение: Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"
Сообщение: Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"