Re: BUG #6289: help us

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #6289: help us
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"mohsen" <momenimohsen@gmail.com> wrote:

> PostgreSQL version: 8.1

That's no longer a supported version.  8.2 goes out of support next
month.  Please upgrade to something more recent.

> I use this command for create TEMPORARY TABLE
>
> now affter use this temporary i want DROP this Table but NOT WORk
> IF EXIST TEMPORARY TABLE in PGsql 8.1

> SELECT connection_log_details.connection_log_id,
> textcat_all(connection_log_details.value || '|')
>    INTO TEMPORARY log
>    FROM connection_log_details
>    GROUP BY connection_log_details.connection_log_id limit 2010;
>    select * from log;
>
> DROP TABLE  log;

> i useaggre gate in pgsql 8 and for test use this not have
>
> CREATE if exist  AGGREGATE

It's not at all clear what you want help with, but nothing above
sounds remotely like a bug.  Please read this page and post to a
more appropriate list (like pgsql-general) with more information.
If you have multiple issues, it would be best to start a separate
thread for each one, with a subject line appropriate to the topic.
"help us" doesn't give any clue what the topic is.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin