Re: Performance Problem with postgresql 9.03, 8GB RAM,Quadcore Processor Server--Need help!!!!!!!

От Mario Weilguni
Тема Re: Performance Problem with postgresql 9.03, 8GB RAM,Quadcore Processor Server--Need help!!!!!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Am 08.11.2011 13:15, schrieb Mohamed Hashim:
Hi Sam,Tomas

In my first post i have mentioned all how much shared
(shared buffers, effective cache size, work mem, etc.) and my OS and hardware information and what are the basic settings i have changed

and regarding Explain analyze i gave one sample query because if i tune that particular table which has records almost 16crore i thought my problem will solve...

Just curios, are those array items [1] and [2] just samples and you actually use more which are performance-related (used as condition)? If just those two are relevant I would change the schema to use real columns instead. And you seem to use partitioning, but you have no partition condition?