Re: BUG #6282: psql.exe cannot recognize specific 2byte SJIS character

От 池澤 和憲
Тема Re: BUG #6282: psql.exe cannot recognize specific 2byte SJIS character
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear Itagaki-san,

Please, no flames about my bad English.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. It seemed that I gave the
insufficient
information about psql.exe error.

For example, there is the following folder structure.

C:\構築フォルダ  └A_TBL.sql

Type the folowing command line in a command prompt and I can get the
error message.

C:\>psql --file="構築フォルダ\A_TBL.sql" --dbname=testdb
--output="psql.csv" --n
o-align --tuples-only --field-separator="," --host=localhost --port=5432
--usern
ame=testsuer --no-password
・築フォルダ/A_TBL.sql: No such file or directory

C:\>

With best regards,
  K.Ikezawa