Re: ETA for 2.4.3 release? And stability of git repository branch?

От Federico Di Gregorio
Тема Re: ETA for 2.4.3 release? And stability of git repository branch?
Дата
Список psycopg
On 03/11/11 07:39, Fred Cox wrote:
> I have a pressing need for support of hstore arrays, which it appears
> that 2.4.3 will support.
>
> If I wanted to dig through the git repository, could I get some pointers
> on which parts I should grab to patch 2.4.2?  Would I be introducing
> instability?

ETA is sometime during the weekend. We were ready a couple of weeks ago
but then a couple of patches come in and I decided to wait a little bit.
You can grab an almost ready 2.4.3 from my git repo:

git://luna.dndg.it/public/psycopg2

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                                       fog@initd.org
   God is real. Unless declared integer. -- Anonymous FORTRAN programmer

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: