Re: server connection

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: server connection
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 29/10/11 17:05, guido palmieri wrote:

> <http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/>
> Hello.
> i tried to follow suggestions,tried to disactivate every service of WIN
> 7 can trouble  your service,tried to install every version of your
> software,but I'm not able to connect to the server when i try to open
> hold em manager.

Hold Em Manager is a commercial product and I'm sure they'll be able to
offer you support to go with your paid for and licensed copy. Right?

It sounds like you've probably made a real mess of things while trying
to "fix" whatever issue you started with.

> The only think i discovered is in windows service there is nothing looks
> like a connection at your server.

You'd never see a "connection" to PostgreSQL in the services list, you'd
see a running PostgreSQL server instance. If there is no entry for
postgresql in the services list, then whatever you installed hasn't
installed correctly.

--
Craig Ringer