Re: So where are we on the open commitfest?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: So where are we on the open commitfest?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> This one also seems to be lacking consensus more than anything else.
>> What do we do about that?
>
> I'll re-read the thread in detail to see if I can break impasse.

When we last left it, I pointed out to you that 100% backwards
compatibility is impossible: we simply can't maintain recovery.conf as a
trigger file and also clean up the broken API.  You had no response for
how to resolve that.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.