Re: SSI implementation question

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: SSI implementation question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I don't understand the SSI code well enough to tell if this is
> sufficient or not, so I hope you guys will take a closer look at
> the issue when you have time.
I will definitely give it a look.  Right now we have a "perfect
storm" of time demands due to some recently-passed legislation
combined with the need to wrap up some "Annual Plan" items.  Within
a few weeks I should find time for a more careful review and
testing.
-Kevin

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: Idea: Always consistent in-database cache using SSI mechanisms
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: Idea: Always consistent in-database cache using SSI mechanisms