Re: SSI implementation question

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: SSI implementation question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dan Ports <drkp@csail.mit.edu> wrote:
> the sxact's lastCommitBeforeSnapshot needs to match the snapshot,
> SxactGlobalXmin needs to be set to the correct value, etc. That's
> why the call to GetSnapshotData happens from where it does
Oh, right.  I knew I was forgetting something.  What if that was
captured as part of building a snapshot?  That seems like it would
be a trivial cost compared to other snapshot-building activity, and
might give us a way to get this out from under the
SerializableXactHashLock locking.
-Kevin

От: Dan Ports
Сообщение: Re: SSI implementation question
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall Sets Roll default_tablespace Before Creating Tablespaces