Re: WIP: Collecting statistics on CSV file data

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: WIP: Collecting statistics on CSV file data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

(2011/10/18 16:32), Leonardo Francalanci wrote:
>> New API AnalyzeForeignTable
>
> I didn't look at the patch, but I'm using CSV foreign tables with named pipes
> to get near-realtime KPI calculated by postgresql. Of course, pipes can be
> read just once, so I wouldn't want an "automatic analyze" of foreign tables...

The patch does not analyze on foreign tables automatically. (The issue
of auto-analyze on foreign tables has been discussed. Please refer to [1].)

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-09/msg00992.php

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita