Error with Zope 2.13.8

От Frank Kauff
Тема Error with Zope 2.13.8
Дата
Список psycopg
Hi all,

I'm trying to run psycopg2-2.4.2 ZPsychopgDA with Zopw 2.13.8. However,
when I try to add the adapter to my zope site and enter the connection
string etc., I get the Zope error below. Any idea what could be the
reason? Some other versions of psycopg2 I tried give the same error

Thanks,
Frank

Zope Error

Error Type: OperationalError
Error Value: no Python codec for client encoding ''

Traceback (innermost last):

     Module Products.ZPsycopgDA.DA, line 61, in manage_addZPsycopgConnection
     Module Products.ZPsycopgDA.DA, line 81, in __init__
     Module Products.ZPsycopgDA.DA, line 96, in edit
     Module Products.ZPsycopgDA.DA, line 127, in connect
     Module Products.ZPsycopgDA.db, line 85, in open
     Module Products.ZPsycopgDA.db, line 50, in getconn

OperationalError: no Python codec for client encoding ''

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: